DOES YOUR WORKFORCE PLANNING STRATEGY NEED AN UPDATE?
Streamline contingent workforce management and payments
AllWork is the only solution that combines management software and payment services into a single, end-to-end platform for all your flexible workers. Learn more about how our platform takes the pain and hassle out of contingent workforce management.
Why customers choose us
Get in touch to see a demo of the AllWork platform in action
No, AllWork is not a staffing agency. You bring your own talent, and we’ll do the rest. That means you get to choose the right individuals to work for your business, and you don’t need to pay expensive staffing agency premiums for services you really don’t need. Before AllWork, big and small brands had no technology to manage critical parts of their business. Now they can cut the cord with costly temp and staffing agency fees, putting those dollars back into their bottom line.
Here’s what we take off your plate:
- All basic payroll and HR responsibilities
- Administrative tasks related to onboarding, such as i9 verification, W-2 paperwork, direct deposits, and work visa applications
- Classification of flexible workforce as W-2 or 1099 workers
- Health benefits for freelancers working an average of 30 hours per week consecutively for 6 months
- Ensuring compliance with all federal, state, and local labor laws and regulations
- Training managers and field talent on how to use our platform and providing them with 24/7 customer support
Yes. Our mobile app helps managers do their job more efficiently by significantly reducing the amount of time they spend on creating and updating schedules for their teams. They can:
- Send new shift requests right from their phone, creating a truly on-demand scheduling experience
- Quickly edit schedules and update shift requests for last-minute adjustments
- Review and approve weekly timesheets with just the push of a button
- Use our integrated chat to communicate with their entire team
You can use our platform for all scheduling and time tracking tasks related to flexible workers, while continuing to use your preferred employee scheduling software for full-time staff. Those traditional solutions are built for full-time employees, not flexible workers who receive payments on an as-needed basis. Freelancers and other nontraditional contributors require a completely different approach to management, payroll, benefits, compliance, and more. As today’s businesses continue to lean on outside talent more than ever before, they need scheduling and HR tools designed specifically for flexible workers.
Our pricing includes one flat rate based on a percentage of wages and a monthly software fee per active user. You’re only charged if you schedule talent and they work a shift, triggering a payroll action. You aren’t charged if you terminate talent, if talent departs, or if you don’t schedule freelancers during slow seasons. For more details and to receive a proposal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes. For all of your talent classified as W-2 employees, AllWork would be listed as the employer of record. Note that this is different from a professional employer organization, or PEO.
Managers and talent access AllWork using our mobile and desktop apps. The free mobile app is available on iOS and Android. Managers can schedule shifts, communicate with talent, manage budgets, approve timesheets and expenses, and more. Field talent can accept bookings, submit timesheets, receive notifications, upload images, and have their attendance accurately confirmed by GPS.
To achieve an effective workforce planning strategy, managers and other business leaders need to oversee a multitude of core responsibilities and functions. These may include:
- Scheduling flexible workers based on their availability and your organization’s needs
- Recording and monitoring attendance
- Reviewing and approving timesheets
- Sharing assets like training materials, sales collateral, task lists, and display photos with workers at various retail locations
- Enabling fast, easy communication between workers, managers, and other team members
- Creating, adjusting, and tracking budgets to control and optimize spend
- Generating reports to understand and optimize worker productivity, spending, ROI, and more
We’ve designed one platform that has everything brands need to handle contingent workforce planning, payroll, benefits, compliance, and HR. We offer onboarding and training, scheduling, budgeting and planning, reporting and analytics, communication and collaboration, and more. This means you don’t have to toggle between (and pay for) multiple apps and services. Our all-in-one approach helps brands manage their talent, measure results, and improve ROI on their labor spend.