AllWork is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by United States ("US") law. By accessing or using the AllWork Platform or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the US and other countries.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information that you and your employees, affiliates, or contractors provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the AllWork Platform, fill out a form, complete a survey, make a purchase, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, and any other information you choose to provide.
The AllWork Platform is not intended for, or designed to attract, individuals under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is an individual under the age of 18.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the AllWork Platform
When you access or use the AllWork Platform, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log files in connection with your interactions with the AllWork Platform, including the type of Internet web browser you use, the time and day of access, the web pages viewed within the AllWork Platform, the web page you visited before navigating to the AllWork Platform, and the IP address of the computer or mobile device you use to access the AllWork Platform.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the AllWork Platform, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or other location aware software connected to the AllWork Platform or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see "Your Choices" below.
- Website an Application Interaction Information: We may record mouse clicks, movements, and other interactions with our pages or features to help us improve usability.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your computer's hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the AllWork Platform and your experience, see which areas and features of the AllWork Platform are popular, and count visits. For instance, the AllWork Platform may set a cookie on your browser that keeps you from needing to enter a password more than once during a visit. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as tracking pixels), which are electronic images that may be used in the AllWork Platform or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Information We Collect from Other Sources: We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the AllWork Platform. For instance, we may collect Personal Information from you via our web site from a request that you make for additional information about the Company or the AllWork Platform.
Use of Information
We may use information about you and that you provide for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the AllWork Platform;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by AllWork and others, and provide information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the AllWork Platform;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose necessarily contemplated by the collection of information about you or as otherwise notified via the AllWork Platform at the time of collection.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by, or if we believe disclosure is required in accordance with, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of AllWork or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of AllWork assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another entity; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the AllWork Platform that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
AllWork reserves the right to share your Information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law. In exceptionally rare circumstances where national, state, or company security is at issue, AllWork reserves the right to share our entire database of visitors and users with appropriate governmental authorities.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
AllWork uses best practices and takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, as well as disclosure, alteration, and destruction. For instance, parts of the AllWork Platform that collect your information use industry standard secure socket layer encryption (SSL); however, to take advantage of this, your browser must support encryption protection. We review our security procedures carefully and regularly and our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information. We transmit, store, protect, and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry's Data Security Standards.
AllWork Profile Information
You may update your AllWork profile information at any time by logging into AllWork. Please note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, our web applications, mobile applications, or certain features thereof, may no longer function.
(For Talent) Location Information
Our mobile applications collect location information for the purposes of verifying that you are where you’re supposed to be for an “Assignment” (any services or work performed or delivered by Talent as coordinated through the AllWork Platform, whether direct hires or Talent outsourced by AllWork for particular assignments) and to notify you of suitable work opportunities. When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of this information. We may receive updates to your location even when an AllWork application is running in the background. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device. If you do not consent to an application’s collection of location information, then our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, may no longer function.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from AllWork by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, previous purchases, or our ongoing business relations.
(For California Residents) Your California Privacy Rights
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please note that under the law, services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com.
Third Party Links
As a convenience to our visitors and users, the AllWork Platform may contain links to a number of websites that we believe may offer useful information. The policies and procedures we described here do not apply to those websites. We suggest contacting those websites directly for information on their privacy, security, data collection, and distribution policies.